Today is my 200th post!! I hit my goal a whole month early! A few thoughts from me to you on this day:
- First, thank you for visiting my blog this year, giving me inspiration to keep writing.
- It's been fun to track where all you're from...99 countries so far. I even had someone visit from Cuba last week!
- With people visiting from so many different countries, I often wonder how you got to my blog. If I could wish for one thing it would be comments letting me know how you found it if you don't know me personally!
- This is not the end! While I haven't set a new goal yet, I know I'll keep blogging.
- The main reasons I blog regularly?
I don't want to forget all the ways God showed Himself real in our lives this year...
I don't want to forget all the ways I've seen, touched, heard, tasted and even smelled the goodness of God along the way...
And, I want to remember life as it is today, soaking in the goodness of God in every detail!!
I'll end this 200th post with a video that I wish I'd made! It captures something of why I decided to blog 200 posts this year...I don't want to miss out on life itself.
Thanks so much for coming here to read my thoughts, musings, beliefs, tips, reflections, opinions, hopes and dreams. My prayer continues to be that my blog would be a blessing and encouragement to enjoy your God-given life as it is TODAY!